Saturday, 5 November 2011

I LOVE YOU !!! MY 1-5 FRIENDS

chur jia yi!
i love you !!!
becauz u are my first best friend !!!!
u know my secret 100%..
u also tell ur 95%secret to me.
we friendship is 4ever...
I WILL LOVE HER FOREVER !!~~!!

chiew yuan yu!
u are my best friend!!!
although we have many misunderstanding.
also becauz XXX,u hate me,me hate u very much...
but now,i hope last month,we can relatively honest !!
can !!!
I MUST LOVE U !!!MUST !!~~!!

ling hui yee !
although i no say any secret to you...
but very thank you you...belived me~
u tell ur secret to me...
friendship 4ever can ?
I WILL BELIEVE YOU !!~~!!

yip yan yee !
u are my 6 year friend
in nursery ,we hate we...
but ,we are friend now~
so curious right ~
I WILL HELP YOU,I WILL PROTECT YOU !!~~!!

ho khoon heng==~
I do not know you are my friend,
or enemy...
but i know you many secret leh...
I WILL BICKER WIF U 4EVER Xd !!~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment